AGRAGRON BIOHUMAGRO HUMIC-FULVIC
Garden / Field / Greenhouse
Agra|Gron BioHumagro Humic Fulvic is an extremely bioactive growth promoting and soil improving agent in liquid form with a high concentration of natural fluvic acids.
Agra|Gron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic Liquid is 100% water soluble and suitable for all crop and garden cultures for leaf and soil application.
It may be used alone or in combination with soluble fertilisers and current plant protection agents.
AgraGron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic Liquid is an extremely bioactive growth promoting and soil improving agent in liquid form with a high concentration of natural fulvic acids.
AgraGron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic Liquid is 100% water soluble and suitable for all crop and garden cultures for leaf and soil application. It may be used alone or in combination with soluble fertilizers and current plant protection agents.
Agra|Gron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic is obtained from high-humic sources. It is gently concentrated during subsequent processing.
No further chemical additives are added. This process is patented and a guarantee for the constant high quality and the unmistakeable clear, golden-yellow colouring.
Due to the size of the molecules, the fulvic acids in AgraGron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic can easily be taken in via the leaves and the roots. In addition, the chelating effect favours the take-up and transport of secondary macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients within the plant.
AgraGron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic improves not only the utilization of nutrients from fertilizers, but also the mobilization and availability of determined nutrients in the soil.
AgraGron BIOHUMAGRO Humic Fulvic
* Increases the yield and improves the quality of the plants.
* Stimulates enzymatic activity and increases the plants`own defences against abiotic stress factors.
* Promotes the take-up and transport of micro-nutrients in leaf fertilizers
* Acts as an anti-oxidant against free radicals and thus prevents cell damage
* Promotes root growth
* Increases the germination of see and supports radicle development
* Increases the microbial activity in the soil since it represents a valuable carbon source for micro-organisms
* Increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of the soil
* Acts as natural chelator for essential nutrients in the soil and increases their usability for the plant.
What is Humic Fulvic Acid?
Humic fulvic acid is a substance that contains vital nutrients, vitamins and trace elements in natural (organic) form for soil and plants.
The definition of humic fulvic acid comes from the word humus. The Romans used the word humus to express the soil.
The word humus has also been used by some soil scientists as “soil organic matter”.
This meaning includes all organic substances containing humic acids in the soil. The concept of soil organic matter generally includes all organic substances synthesized by plant and animal tissues, soil biomass, humic substances and living organisms. Humic acids are colloidal substances and act like clay
Many soil scientists thought that it released the inorganic nutrients contained in organic matter and affected the fertility of the soil.
Much has been learned about organic chemistry for more than 150 years.
Many of the benefits of soil organic materials, especially humic acids, have been scientifically proven today.
Humic fulvic acids help the plant growth by affecting the chemical, physical and biological properties of the soil.
Nutritious functions of humic fulvic acids occur especially in the transition of macro and micro nutrients to the plant.
The biological effects of humic fulvic acids are mostly seen in increasing the activities of microorganisms.
Physically and chemically, humic acids play important roles in forming a good soil structure, providing ease of filtration to the soil, ventilation, moisture retention, ion exchange of the soil and soil buffering.
In order for the soil to be useful by plants, the soil’s humic acid content must be quite high.
However, the efficacy and benefits of humic fulvic acid varies from soil to soil and depends on environmental conditions such as climate and planting date.
Use of Humic Fulvic Acid in Technical Agriculture
The benefits of Humic and Fulvic Acid used in professional agricultural lands are as follows:
- Increases crop yield and quality.
- It supports the plant with different forms of nitrogen.
- Increases soil structure and water holding capacity.
- It increases and stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms.
- Increases soil cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- It increases the efficiency of fertilizers and reduces nutrient losses.
- It supports root development.
- It increases the nutrient intake of plants.
- It acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increases nutrient absorption for plants.
- Reduces stress with drought and / or pesticide application
- It increases seed germination.
- It reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soil.
- Prevents nitrate leakage
- It ensures that 100% nitrogen is ready for the plant.
MayaGron GmbH Pro Series Humik Fülvik Acid AgraGron BioHumagro, produced under the license of Germany, is distinguished from other products with its special formula.
The success of AgraGron BioHumagro; It results from the chemical and biological moistening of leonardite, biological activity and geological processes. It provides a very high content of humic and fulvic acid in its formulation.
It is a soil conditioner produced with a high concentration that can be used both from leaf and drip irrigation with all types of irrigation systems.
When it is applied with leaf fertilizers in foliar applications, it increases the usefulness of the fertilizers, it can be applied with medicines, and by adding 100 cc to 100 lt water, it increases the effect of the drugs and prevents the plant from getting stressed.
AgraGron BioHümagro Humic Fulvic Acid
Improving the chemical and physical structure of all types of soil, enriching the soil with organic matter,
- Reclaiming the soil to accelerate and strengthen the root development of all kinds of plants,
- To increase the biological activity in the soil by preparing the environment that will enable the growth of microorganisms,
- To ensure that the stubble and waste left in the soil dissolve in a short time and become useful organic matter,
- To regulate the pH of the soil, to help the elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc, boron, manganese to be taken by the plants easily, to give the soil a soft, easy-to-operate, airy and permeable structure by dissolving the hard structure in heavy-soil (clayey) soils,
- To increase the mobility and spreading area of the roots to maximize the plant’s utilization volume from the soil,
- In lightly structured (sandy) soils, by bonding the sand particles together with the adhesive feature, bringing the soil to the consistency and thus increasing the water holding ability of the soil and preventing the rapid loss (washing away from the soil) of the plant nutrients by preventing the formation of a sliding layer in the soil and preventing the germinated seedlings. to easily reach the soil surface without exposure,
- To prevent the plant from water stress in dry conditions, to darken the soil and to provide more solar absorption,
- In order to increase the nutrient uptake capacity of the plant by converting the nutrients in the form that cannot be taken in the soil into the form that the plant can utilize.
- It is a soil conditioner produced with a high concentration that can be used both from leaf and drip irrigation with all types of irrigation systems.
- When it is applied with leaf fertilizers in foliar applications, it increases the usefulness of the fertilizers, it can be applied with medicines, and by adding 100 cc to 100 lt water, it increases the effect of the drugs and prevents the plant from getting stressed.